9 Hours Bhagavad Gita Course - Videos (Science of Complete Success)
For any query contact: +91 87809 65552
This is world's first Video course on Srimad Bhagavad Gita by Devotees of Hare Krishna Movement, Ahmedabad. A thematic study of Bhagavad Gita in just 9 hours explained scientifically and logically in easy to understand Hindi & English.
- Explains fundamentals of spirituality from ground.
- It is a basic course to begin the journey of spirituality.
- An excellent thematic presentation of Bhagavad Gita focussing on 5 basic truths-Who am I, Creator, Energy, Karma and Time
- Explains the sciene of achieveing success in all spheres of life.
- Common Myths about spirituality busted.
- Helps in realizing goal of life and resolves one's identity crisis.
- It can be watched or listened to at any place or time at one's own pace.
- Clarifications can be sought on these topics in our forums.
- Explanation on how to apply Bhagavad Gita in day to day life.
- The greatest gift you can give yourself is transcendental knowledge.
Access Course Material in Hindi at: Bhagavad Gita As It Is Course Full Playlist
Access Course Material in English at: Bhagavad Gita As It Is Course Full Playlist
Youth are the most dynamic, energetic and life loving citizens of the society, spiritedly looking forward to achieving the greatest heights in life. But due to the present lifestyle and career trends, topped up with insufficient life guiding tools, they are being dragged into the vicious pool of anxiety, frustration, depression, etc. Such tendencies often motivate them to take up the undesirable path of addictions, bad habits and so on.
The youth wing of Hare Krishna Mandir, Ahmedabad known as Friends Of Lord Krishna (FOLK) in a humble endeavor to guide, motivate and transform the youth to lead an enthusiastic, bliss and glorious life. The FOLK Program is directed towards inculcating spiritual education and life guiding tools based to Bhagavad-gita suited to contemporary living. It employs highly interactive sessions handled by experienced faculties who have graduated out of premier institutes and who have dedicated their lives as full time missionaries to share the joy of living. A typical program consists of Vedic wisdom being imparted, which is connected to the current world realities. Solutions are provided to difficult problems that youth have to encounter in their daily lives, such as how to manage stress, how to improve memory and concentration, how to get rid of bad habits, how to excel in life, etc.