9 Hours Bhagavad Gita Course - Science of Complete Success
For any query contact: +918087325747
This course on Srimad Bhagavad Gita by Devotees of Hare Krishna Movement, Ahmedabad is enlighting so many youths. A thematic study of Bhagavad Gita in just 9 hours is explained scientifically and logically in easy-to-understand in Hindi & English.
- Explains fundamentals of spirituality from the ground.
- It is a basic course to begin the journey of spirituality.
- An excellent thematic presentation of Bhagavad Gita focussing on 5 basic truths-Who am I, Creator, Energy, Karma and Time
- Explains the science of achieving success in all spheres of life.
- Common Myths about spirituality busted.
- Helps in realizing the goal of life and resolves one's identity crisis.
- It can be watched or listened to at any place or time at one's own pace.
- Clarifications can be sought on these topics in our forums.
- Explanation on how to apply Bhagavad Gita in day-to-day life.
- The greatest gift you can give yourself is transcendental knowledge.
Access Course Material in Hindi at Bhagavad Gita As It Is Course Full Playlist
Access Course Material in English at Bhagavad Gita As It Is Course Full Playlist
Youth is the most dynamic, energetic and life-loving citizens of the society, spiritedly looking forward to achieving the greatest heights in life. But due to the present lifestyle and career trends, topped up with insufficient life guiding tools, they are being dragged into the vicious pool of anxiety, frustration, depression, etc. Such tendencies often motivate them to take up the undesirable path of addictions, bad habits and so on.
The youth wing of Hare Krishna Mandir, Ahmedabad is known as Friends Of Lord Krishna (FOLK) in a humble endeavour to guide, motivate and transform the youth to lead an enthusiastic, blissful and glorious life. The FOLK Program is directed towards inculcating spiritual education and life-guiding tools based on Bhagavad-gita suited to contemporary living. It employs highly interactive sessions handled by experienced faculties who have graduated from premier institutes and who have dedicated their lives as full-time missionaries to share the joy of living. A typical program consists of Vedic wisdom being imparted, which is connected to the current world realities. Solutions are provided to difficult problems that youth have to encounter in their daily lives, such as how to manage stress, how to improve memory and concentration, how to get rid of bad habits, how to excel in life, etc.